segunda-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2014

Tatto Pack do Harry Potter

Harry Potter Tattoos PackThis afternoon, I was making a Sims inspired by my man and realized the game would not have an essential part of him: the Dark Mark from the HP universe! So I did it myself, along with a few other HP tattoos. In this pack, you will find
The Dark Mark
Expecto Patronum
Harry’s Scar
The Golden Stitch
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”, with the 3 stars from the books
The Deathly Hallows
Harry’s glasses and scar
Always
If you can think of other tattoos I should add to this pack, let me know. *Please do not redistribute as your own or reupload on paying websites.*Let me know if you use/like them. Download on Mediafire

DOWNLOAD:
MEGA - MEDIA FIRE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário